Our studio has become a community for women of all shapes, sizes, and ages who support and encourage each other. When you join us for class, we ask that you...
Bring a positive attitude. You will find there are things that come more easily to you than to others. You will also find that some things may not come as easily as you thought they would. The best part about our classes is you will have a good time and there is always something to keep you motivated in your workout. Remember to keep moving during class, and you'll nail that move!
Arrive on time. Classes start promptly at their scheduled times, so please try to arrive a few minutes early to check in before class. For health and safety reasons, we cannot allow anyone into class 15 minutes past the start time.
Be considerate of others.
- When you come into the pole or main studio, you may notice various items in the room- a paper towel around a pole, or a water bottle near an empty chair. These are generally signs that someone has already chosen this space for themselves. Try out a new part of the room!
- Please be considerate of your instructor- they work hard to prepare class for you every week. Going in and out of the studio or disrupting the class to leave early can be very distracting. We understand that we women lead very busy lives, and you may occasionally need to step out, we just ask that you let your instructor know if you are planning on leaving early or choose a space near the exit.
- We make every effort to maintain a comfortable and clean environment. Please remember to wipe down your ball or pole after class!
- Make sure to set your phone to silent or vibrate before class starts.
Obey the 10 Commandments of Pole Etiquette
- Point thy toes.
- Turn thy cell phone off during class.
- Be courteous to thy neighbor, as well as walls and mirrors.
- Always participate to the best of thy abilities.
- Wear thy pole kisses with pride.
- Not photograph or record anything during class.
- Not apply lotions or oils before or during class.
- Not wear rings, bracelets, or watches during class.
- Not attempt or perform moves from beyond the level of the class.
- Not spot or assist other clients.